Wednesday, July 20, 2011

New Recordings

Dear Friends,

I recently gave a plenary on American Torture at a national Quaker conference. This talk was recorded and is now available. It is an mp3 audio file called To Go Where There is No Light. I discuss America’s use of torture and the Quaker Initiative to End Torture's (QUIT) call to end it.

To hear a preview of the talk, go to-

www.fgcquaker.org/gathering/social-media/john-calvi.

To purchase the whole talk as an mp3 audio file go to-

http://www.quakerbooks.org/to_go_where_there_is_no_light.php

Also – here is a link to a radio interview I did in July on Healing and Torture with Northern Spirit Radio-

http://www.northernspiritradio.org/index.asp?command=showinfo&showid=569667511687

The FGC plenary mp3 file is $5. The radio interview is free to download, but a CD is $10. The money goes to these organizations- not to me or The Quaker Initiative to End Torture – QUIT!

I think both turned out well and I hope you will share this news with friends.

Thanks, John